Multiple Platforms

My social/business circles exist across many different platforms. Is there a way to share all my highlighted articles across not just Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Google+, but also on Instagram and Snapchat?

Is the principle ask here to tap once and post to multiple platforms without reviewing platform specific layouts? Or just to add certain currently unsupported platforms?

Yes, I would love to be able to post to multiple platforms at once. And I am also curious which platforms I should expect to become integrated that are not yet.

@jamie The issue with posting to multiple platforms at once is that different platforms have different limitations on posts and display the final post differently. If you could choose between everything posting at once versus having each platform’s post displayed in sequence and you edit and submit as you go, which would you choose?

The latter. However, it would be nice if there was a shortcut once I was able to pick a format that I liked for any of the platforms… but that might be expecting too much.